Electromobility reality – how to be protected from theft
The war in Ukraine brings more and more trials to the civilian population throughout the country. The next crisis – a total shortage of fuel and an increase in its cost prompted Ukrainians to think more and more often about purchasing an electric car. As a result, the demand for electric vehicles in Ukraine grew 15 times in May 2022.
In addition to the obvious environmental benefits, driving an electric car today is much more profitable – about 50 times cheaper than a car with a traditional engine, according to experts. In addition, there is no need to spend several hours in huge queues at gas stations.
Despite the absence of a headache from finding fuel, owners of cars with an electric motor are still wondering: how can you protect the car from theft?
- Benish has good news for you: our innovative Benish Guard Force auto security system is compatible with most electric vehicle models and can provide reliable protection against theft even in wartime conditions.
And in the mobile application “Benish GUARD” special indexing for electric cars has been added:
- battery level
- battery temperature
- power reserve on charge
- battery “health”
What features are available with the Benish GUARD Force satellite security system?
- GUARDBlocker: anti-theft system with the help of jammers, “rods” and “code grabbers”. Low power consumption. Doesn’t run out of battery!
- 8 levels of car theft protection: car perimeter protection SpaceGUARD, etc.
- 2 Driver Cards included and no keyboard + phone tag feature
- Online control and management of the system through the website and mobile application “Benish GUARD”
- 24/7 travel support, own Dispatch Center, National Police and 600+ Mobile Response Teams.
As for now, Benish GUARD Force satellite security system has proven itself well on Tesla, Porsche Taycan, BMW i3, Audi e-tron, Jaguar i-Pace cars.
Find out detailed information about Benish GUARD Force and compatibility with your car by calling +380 44 49 44 999.