B. Collecting Personal Data
The following types of personal data are to be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this website, including referral sources, visit duration, pages viewed, and website navigation paths;
- Information about your email address you used to register on our website;
- Information you entered when creating your profile on our website, such as your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, marital status, hobbies and interests, education and place of work;
- Information, such as your name and email address, you entered when subscribing to our email newsletters;
- Information you entered when using our website services;
- Information generated when using our website, including information about the time, frequency and terms of its use;
- Information about any of your purchases, services used, or transactions you made through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information;
- Information you posted on our website for the purpose of posting it online, including your username, profile picture and content of your publication;
- Information contained in any messages you sent to us by email or through our website, including content of the message and metadata;
- Any other personal data you sent to us. Before disclosing to us the personal data of third party, you should obtain the consent of this person both to disclose and to process this information according to this Policy. Before disclosing to us the personal information of a third party, you must obtain the consent of this person to both disclose and process this information in accordance with this Policy.
C. Using Personal Data
Personal data you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- administrating our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- providing you with the opportunity to use the services available on our website;
- sending you products purchased through our website;
- providing you with services purchased through our website;
- sending you messages, invoices and payment reminders, and receiving payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial messages;
- sending you e-mail messages you specifically requested;
- sending you email newsletters if you ordered it (you can inform us at any time that you no longer want to receive emails from us);
- sending you marketing messages regarding our business activities or business activities of carefully selected third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, by publishing or, if you specifically agreed to do so, by sending an email or using similar technologies (you can inform us at any time that you no longer want to receive marketing messages);
- providing third-party companies with statistical information about our users (however, these third-party companies will not be able to identify any individual users by this data);
- processing requests and complaints made by you or against you that relate to our website;
- to ensure the security of our website and to prevent fraud;
- to verify compliance with the terms and policies governing the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through the private message service of our website); and for other purposes.
If you provided personal data for publication on our website, we will publish it. Otherwise, we will use this data according to the license you granted us. Your privacy settings may be used to restrict publication of your personal data on our website and may be regulated by privacy controls on the website.
We will not share your personal data with any third-party company for direct marketing use by that or any other third-party company without your express consent.
D. Disclosing Personal Data
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to any of our employees, managers, policyholders, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors to the extent and for the purposes specified in this Policy.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) to the extent and for the purposes specified in this Policy. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data:
- in cases where it is required by law;
- in connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks);
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or assets that we sell (or intend to sell); and
- to any person who, as we reasonably believe, may submit a request to court or other competent authority for the disclosure of these personal data and, in our reasonable opinion, this court or competent authority will issue an order for the disclosure of these personal data.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, except for cases specified in this Policy.
E. International Transfers of Personal Data
- Information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any countries in which we operate to enable us to use this information according to this Policy.
- Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries where there are no data protection laws similar to those in force in the European Economic Area: USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal data you post online on our website may be available worldwide. We cannot prevent its use or misuse for criminal purposes by third parties.
- By agreeing to this Policy, you consent to the transfer of your personal data specified in Section E.
F. Storing Personal Data
- Section F establishes the rules and procedures of the company for storing personal data. These rules and procedures are intended to ensure that we fulfill our legal obligations to store and delete personal data.
- Personal that we process for specific purposes should not be stored for longer than necessary to achieve these purposes. Without prejudice to the provisions specified in clause F-2, we usually delete personal data falling into the following categories after 5 years from the date of your last active actions on our website or your last contact with LLC Benish GPS.
- Despite other provisions of Section F, we will store documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- in cases where it is required by law;
- if we believe that these documents may be relevant to any current or future legal proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks).
G. Protecting Personal Data
- We will take sufficient technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, illegal use or forgery of your personal data.
- We will store all personal data provided by you on our protected servers (both by password and firewalls).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by data encryption technology.
- You confirm that you are aware that transfer of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the protection of data sent over the Internet.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your password to access our website confidential. We will never ask for your password (except when you try to log in to your account on our website).
H. Changes and Amendments
We reserve the right to periodically change and amend this Policy, and publish its new version on our website. You should check this web page periodically to make sure you understand the content of the changes made to this Policy. We may also inform you about changes to this Policy by sending you an email or through private message service of our website.
I. Your Rights
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal data we hold about you. We reserve the right to refuse to provide data upon your request within the current legislation. You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you usually either agree in advance that we may use your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will give you the option to opt-out of using your data for marketing purposes.
J. Third-Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to, and details about the websites of third-party companies and individuals. We do not have any management tools, and we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties and companies in this industry.
K. Updating Information
Please notify us promptly if your personal data we hold needs to be updated or corrected.
Cookies we use on our website and purposes for which they are used are listed below:
On our website, we use Google Analytics and Adwords to identify computer when user visits the website. Most browsers provide you with the option to opt-out of cookies, for example: in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using settings available in the menu Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Advanced; in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking Tools – Options – Privacy: in the drop-down menu, select Use custom logs and uncheck Accept cookies from sites; and in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to Settings – Advanced – Site settings – Cookies – Prevent third-party websites from saving and reading cookie data. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website.